Manufacturing Plant 2
In addition to the existing facility which is catering to both domestic and overseas markets, the company has commissioned a new greenfield manufacturing plant, exclusively created to manufacture products for the regulated markets. The plant is built to comply with UK-MHRA standards with the following specs and has been successfully awarded the MHRA accreditation. This is a major stride in the history of growth of the company.
- Dedicated air handling systems for Manufacturing & Packing areas.
- HVAC to provide clean working environment and prevent cross-contamination.
- Reverse osmosis ultra-filtration under loop circulation system for water purification, complying with USP 27 requirement.
- PLC controlled critical production equipment.
- Seamless epoxy flooring in all primary areas.
- Unidirectional flow of materials and people.
- Access controlled processing areas.
- Sampling and dispensing activities under class 100 working.
- A well equipped QC lab to meet cGMP & International GLP standards.
- Automated documentation with Nova LIMS system integrated with SAP.
- In-house Product Development facility with state-of-the-art equipment
|Tablets||540 millions |
The company will capitalize the opportunity for utilizing the facility for contract manufacturing especially for global companies who are looking for cost effective manufacturing of their products in India.
The facility also houses a Product Development with infrastructure and equipment of international standards. Complete with a pilot scale production equipment, the plant will be an ideal destination for global pharma companies for formulation development. Backed by the R & D efforts of the company with experienced human resources and capability, the company has a posse of products and formulations to its credit. As part of its new focus, the company's capability is being upgraded and restructured to undertake contract research and technology transfer to multinational pharma majors across the globe on need basis. Requirements from some multinational pharma majors have been already taken up and in progress.
The company has plans to subsequently prepare for USFDA, TGA and other accreditations, which the company believes will be in line with its focus on exports in future and establishing its capabilities to supply products to the global market
Take a plant tour